Monday, October 18, 2010

London calling

I'm sorry for the really long absence >.< I finally got around to uploading the last of my pictures from my trip to London. I am wearing my new favorite item of clothing: a classic camel coat I bought at Uniqlo in London. Also I am wearing my favorite shoes which I somehow never posted here before O.o I bought them in Copenhagen this summer. They are made of the softest leather and are extremely comfortable for heels, I love the sole and the zipper at the back.
LDN_0_pres
coat - Uniqlo, shoes - Bianco, socks - Gina Tricot, pants - Mango, belt - H&M, blouse - Zara, bag - Shoplush.com








^ khaki nails & croissant <3

13 comments:

Kate said...

That camel coat is just gorgeous! I'm also really loving your sunglasses... the slight cat eye with the tortoise-shell print is just perfect!

Cindy said...

those sunglasses are so stunning and you look so beautiful in the last shot. adore these! missed your blogs.

sib said...

london, my love ;) eine unglaublich tolle stadt! :)




xoxo claudia

Claire Hart said...

wow this look is just darling <3 your blog is lovely, i am following you now :) xxx

Anonymous said...

This is lovely!!!

Angela Pluck said...

the coat looks amazing on you! and you look gorgeous in these pics..xx

Unknown said...

AY! Stumbled upon your blog today, and i love it! Your style is so cool and you look georgeus! and youre lucky to live in london;) envy

FBJ said...

love your coat!
xoxo
jO
http://www.fashionbyjo.blogspot.com/

Alice said...

love your shoes!!

http://tokyoblondes.blogspot.com/

Caroline Mason said...

I LOVE your shoes. actually, im obsessed with them.

zwillingsherz said...

der mantel ist grosse klasse!

ein wirklich toller blog.
mag deinen style sehr!

Styleseeking Zurich said...

lovin this outfit!
the socks, your nails..
the details are fantastic!
miji<3

Wends said...

cute outfit. delicious caramel coat :)