Saturday, September 26, 2009

Milan Fashion Week S/S01: Sportmax, Antonio Marras, Gianfranco Ferré, Prada


^this is so nice and wearable. I love the light and very spring-y color palette and the fact that everything in the collection looks so effortless and chic.


^ the girly me loved Antonio Marras SS 2010 collection - the girls look like they could've stepped out of a fairy tale. The delicate transparent fabrics layers are perfect for spring and the tights and sock give the looks a perfect finish. Oh and not to forget the cute hats. Really, what's not to love about this?


^ if I were to attend some fancy red carpet event and could have my dress made by whoever I wanted I'd most likely choose Gianfranco Ferre. I just love the way he structures his delicate dresses and gowns and give them this certain uniqueness.


^ I really enjoyed this despite the fact that it's not very wearable. As a whole the looks are amazing but I think most of these pieces won't work on their own. I'm curious to see them in editorials tough.

5 comments:

Fasshionxenophile said...

Those designs are gorgeous but they are really really busy..... Just like you'd say WOW, just how much textile a designer use for each outfit!!! :)

Thanks for sharing.

Emma said...

i am really into the clothes from the sportmax show. how the look so laid back and casual, but still so classy! great blog

xx

Kristiana Vasarina said...

I think sportmax looks the best out of these:)

Styleseeking Zurich said...

I also love how wearable the Sportmax collection is! Thanks for making these, now I am the one who is behind on the fashion shows.. :)

<3 Nesli

Adrianna Traxler said...

I loved how each collection of the S/S 2010 are so wearable but so unique and amazingly chic...i love most of the collections.