Saturday, July 11, 2009

half blood prince


Yesterday Nicky and I attended the Swiss premiere of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Since Switzerland is a small country the main cast didn't attend the premiere but Evanna Lynch (Luna) and Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom) were there and brought a little glamour to the event.


I wore a silk dress from a local shop here, Zara belt and gladiator heels and a H&M Kids jeans jacket.

^ Evanna Lynch signing autographs.

My friend was lucky enough to take a picture with Matthew!

And Jup, the movie was great - loved every minute of it!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

you look great! lucky you going to the premiere! i can't wait to see it! was it wonderful?

Unknown said...

You're so lucky, I'm jealous :) How was it? I'm going to see it on wednesday with my friends. Love your outfit, the denim jacket looks great with your dress. x

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I love your dress!! I can't believe you saw it already...I can't wait!! xxoxoxo

Clara Campelo said...

great dress;

xxx
http://naoqueropastiche.blogspot.com

Frances Davison said...

you lucky thing! so cool x

This chick's got style said...

You look absolutely gorgeous!!
x!

Damsels said...

what a great opportunity . so you watched the movie ?
im so jealous im going to watch it on tuesday

Beth Ruby said...

Wow this looks so fun.
I didnt go to the London Premiere but I know it was chucking it down with rain so at least you were lucky there even if you didnt get the main 3.
Did you enjoy the film?
I went yesterday and lovd it!
Beth xx