Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Back home!

I'm back home but haven't really had much time to go online yet as I started work again yesterday and was busy with unpacking and all. Canada was teriffic, I had such a great time in this amazingly beautiful country. I will post some pics later.

For now I'm catching up with Fashion Week. I'm so excited that Milan has begun and I can't wait to look at all the beautiful collecions <3 I'm especially excited to see what Miuccia Prada has come up with for the SS 09 colletion which will be shown today.

From Gianfranco Ferré RTW S/S 09

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back! :)

Anonymous said...

Haha, I can imagine how you feel, stressed out about checking all the shows you've missed! you got a lot to catch up on missy. At least, I know I would feel superstressed :p

Yes yes, you have to post a lot of pictures from canada :D

Jenny Cindy said...

maria: Haha, I definitely felt stressed. I've followed Milan up until now and I think this weekend I'll watch all the Style.com Videos from the NY and London shows.

I will post some pictures from Canada...once Fashion Week is over..haha.