Sunday, August 17, 2008

outfit - feeling a little McQueen Fall 08 - ish

I got this black tunic at Zara the other day and have been wearing it like crazy ever since. It's made of wool and silk and feels really soft and light. The cut is also quite interesting, it's shorter in the back than in the front and the material drapes nicely if you wear it with jeans or a tight skirt. On Saturday night I wanted to try something different and paired it with a white petticoat. I think it kind of gives it a slight Alexander McQueen FW 08 look.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This right here seems to be amazing style – I really like it!
Regards.

Anonymous said...

It looks fantastic paired like that. I'm definitely feeling the FW 08 McQueen vibe with this outfit.

Egle Z. said...

this is amazing! not too severe and street appropriate and you look great!

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

that looks amazing! absolutely stunning! definite McQueen vibe! I can never find anything interesting at Zara and to be honest I always get intimidated by the sales people. But I can walk into a Chanel boutique and be perfectly comfortable! It makes no sense!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Agree, looks very McQueen-ish. Love this look, you look great :D

ediot said...

this is incredible! amazing. such an great outfit

stacyinsaddleshoes said...

great outfit.I think a pair of white socks like those black ones would really look cute withat dress and those adorable shoes