Wednesday, July 2, 2008

swimming

It's so hot here at the moment, over 30°C >.< Which is a fine temperature when on holidays but not here at home when I have to go to work. Getting dressed for work becomes such a drag...what to wear? I can't go to work in shorts or a tank top and I still have to look somewhat elegant and classy. Gah.
But I'm going swimming in the river after work today so I have something to look forward to ^o^


I love this photo - it captures the heat of the burning sun perfectly and makes me want to jump into water.

2 comments:

Chloë said...

What's your job? It's hot here too >.<

Jenny Cindy said...

chloe: I have an office job in big international company. In my department we don't have a strict dress code, like I can still come to work in jeans, but there are some rules and guidelines =)