Monday, June 30, 2008

daily inspiration

This weekend was great - the sun was shining constantly and it was really hot. I spent most of my time outside by the lake side or by river side listening to music, hanging out with friends and family, eating lots of fruit and occasionally taking a swim. The time I spent inside I played Super Smash Bros. Brawl on Wii with my boyfriend, so much fun.
Then yesterday the Euro 08 finale took place and I went to the fanzone one last time. What a great night that was, the city was electric everybody was celebrating.
I've never seen the city so alive and buzzling as it has been now during the Euro, it was one big party almost every night. I hope all of your had a great weekend!


from StockholmStreetStyle

I recently got this skirt but so far I've only worn it once and in a rather unspectacular combination. This cute Swedish girl combined the skirt perfectly, making it look cool and laid back - like a rebel princess who ran off to become a rockstar ^o^ I might try something like this once the weather gets a bit cooler again. Right now I can't imagine wearing layers or something like a nylon skirt >.<

On another note, today the Haute Couture F/W 08.09 season starts in Paris. Today's highlights include Christian Dior and Giorgio Armani Privé, yay!

3 comments:

Chloë said...

That's a beautifull photo!
And I love that skirt too! :-)

Yay finally Paris starts with fashionshows

Luna said...

lovely photo!

and thanks for your comment on my blog! would you like to trade links?

MARIE said...

this is the prettiest combination of this skirt i've seen so far - adorable!