Wednesday, March 5, 2008

off to Stockholm...jättekul!

So I'm leaving for Stockholm tomorrow morning and I can't wait. I just finished packing..uff, I think I packed way too much as always.

I've been to Sthlm once before but only for two days, so I didn't really have the chance to see everything. I'm really looking forward to explore the city and also to do lots of shopping and hopefully some partying. ^o^

Thanks to everyone who gave me tips on the best places to shop and the nightlife in Sthlm, I noted it all down and will hopefully find the places. haha. I will report back on Tuesday probably, and let you know about my adventures in Sweden. It's going to be awesome!

Hej då!

2 comments:

..... said...

oh nice blog !!!

Anonymous said...

ahhhh!
ich bin auch morgen da,
wohin gehst du denn aus?